Join the INVESTORS COACHING CLUB
“I have purchased 4 apartment complexes by applying what I learned in Wayne Morgan’s Investing Coaching Program. This class taught me everything I needed to know about the acquisition process, managing construction, and finding a deal. Each of the properties purchased have been renovated and will yield substantially above average returns with little or no risk. If you are serious about purchasing investment property, this Coaching program is an absolute necessity.”
Kent Myers, Managing Director Greystone Real Estate Advisors Over 1 Billion in Texas Multifamily Assets sold
The next Investors Coaching Club begins September 12th, 2018
One-year program consists of ten (10) live four-hour sessions + 9 months support
September: 12, 19, 26, 2018
October: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
November: 7, 14
Bi-monthly follow up calls December – August
Time: 9am – 1pm
INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM
- Additional 98 hours of business and investing education: Business Principles and Strategies, Marketing: The Number ONE Skill to Have, and Principles of Investing PLUS L1 & L2
- Case Study: Find, Analyze, Negotiate, Buy, Rehab, and resell a property during class
- 8 ways to measure value & ROI to limit risk
- Over 50 ways to find below-market properties
- How to attract & obtain financing
- How to write the right contract; what to put in it
LIST OF TOPICS
- 5 keys to negotiate anything with anyone
- Leverage: the most misunderstood word in business. The 6 ways to apply it
- How to Find the Best Deals
- How to Do A Detailed Financial Analysis of Properties
- How to Structure the Deal
- How to analyze real estate investments
- How to attach value to an asset
- 4 things Cap Rates tell you
- Cash-On-Cash calculations; what it tells you
- IRR; definition, how to calculate it
- Calculation of pretax and after-tax cash flows
- GRM: definition, calculation, what it tells you
- CMA VS Appraisal
- Time Value of Money
- Return on Equity (ROE); sell or hold?
- Why the “experts” don’t recommend real estate investment
- How to write a residential sales contract
- How to write a commercial sales contract
- Residential & commercial leases
- The re-hab process
- How to re-market the property for top dollar
- How to stage the property
- How to market commercial properties
- MLS and social media
- 7 ways to minimize risk
- Why real estate is better than stocks
- Who to put on your professional team
- The Wally Wrap…
- The Power of Compound Interest
Note from Wayne: This list is not the total list. We will also cover whatever questions, considerations or issues any of you want to cover. This is YOUR program.
Partner Discount: If you have a business partner or a spouse who would like to sign up, you will each receive a 10% discount and pay only $9,000 each for the program.
Family Discount: For groups of 3 or more, enjoy a family discount of 15%, each pay only $8,500.
Guarantee: At the completion of this program if you have not earned back the entire amount of the tuition you paid through the investing practices learned, you will be refunded 100% of your tuition. All students must fill out & submit weekly progress reports provided to qualify for refunds.
How you manage change will determine your future!
Fast Start Program
Take advantage today of our Fast Start Program offered here at The Real Estate Business School! Never before offered in Texas, the Fast Start Program will make sure you get your license, and learn to use it.
Learn about the three ways to get mentoring in this YouTube video from CEO and Co-Founder of The Real Estate Business School, Wayne Morgan!
- Choose between the 8 or 13 course package
- Includes 40-hour, 10-week Mentoring Program
- Available in both SAE and Pre-Licensing Course
SIGN UP TODAY!
RSVP for this month's Skills for Success Event . . .
How to Use Facebook & YouTube to Create a Tidal Wave of Qualified Leads
FREE event: How to Find and Finance Investment Properties 10:00AM – Noon, Then FREE lunch & Q &A with Wayne Morgan noon – 1:00 Wednesday, July 25th at TREBS Campus
Stick around after for a free lunch, from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM!
This event will also be available in Live Webinar to those who RSVP!
The Principles of Business 18-hour Continuing Education Course
Available in Live Webinar for $99
July 26 & 27 – TREC Legal Update 1 & 2 The Principles of Business CE Course
- The 6 components of a business
- The definition and goal of each
- How the 6 components function and fit together
- The 2 sides to a business
- Why marketing is the #1 skill to have
- How to put your business on auto-pilot
- The tax advantages of treating your career like a business
- The adult’s report card; the role financial statements play